2021 is about to end, but you still have time to join the digital transformation. In this post we explain which grants are still in force and how you can apply for them.
Nowadays, digitalisation is synonymous with growth. The rapid and continuous digital transformation in which we live can challenge the traditional business models of companies. This is why having basic and advanced digital capabilities is essential to increase the productivity of SMEs. Factors such as storing data in the cloud, generating a greater volume of digital communications or automating corporate processes have made it clear that a digitalisation process can take time and resources.
For this reason, both the government and the autonomous communities and localities have created a series of grants and subsidies to support SMEs in their digital transformation. In this post you will find a compilation of grants and subsidies that you can apply for before the end of the year.
To promote female digital entrepreneurship, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, MINECO, is going to allocate 51 million euros over the next three years, through the ENISA Digital Entrepreneurs funding line.
The main objective of this aid is to promote women's digital entrepreneurship projects and reduce the gender gap that exists in this area. Thus, loans may be requested by emerging or growing SMEs in which one or more women hold a relevant position within the company, such as being part of the management team, in the shareholding or in the administrative body.
To apply for this aid you must meet some of the following requirements:
- Registered office in Spain.
- Be an SME, as defined by the European Union.
- To have its own legal personality.
- The business project must demonstrate its technical and economic viability, and present an innovative, novel business model or one with clear competitive advantages.
- The borrowing company must co-finance the financial needs associated with the business project.
- The company's own funds will be at least equivalent to the amount of the loan.
- The company applying for an Enisa loan must show a balanced financial structure and professionalism in its management.
- Companies whose activity corresponds to the real estate and financial sectors are excluded.
Amount of aid: from a minimum of 25,000 euros to a maximum of 1,500,000 euros.
Application deadline: until 31 December 2023, the deadline for this aid is permanently open.
The CDTI Innovation Direct Line is a programme that focuses on enabling the financing of projects for the incorporation and adaptation of innovative technologies at sectoral level, and that such implementation represents a competitive advantage for the company.
Aunque esta ayuda va dirigida a todas las empresas, solo podrán solicitarla aquellas que acrediten suficiente capacidad técnica, económica y financiera para realizar el proyecto propuesto y explotar los resultados del mismo. De esta forma, las empresas que quieran solicitar esta ayuda deberán contar con proyectos orientados a la incorporación de tecnología novedosa.
Although this aid is aimed at all companies, only those that can demonstrate sufficient technical, economic and financial capacity to carry out the proposed project and exploit its results may apply. In this way, companies wishing to apply for this aid must have projects aimed at incorporating new technology.
Amount of aid: the minimum budget for the project is 175,000 euros.
Application period: open throughout 2021.
To help the business projects of companies that want to continue expanding their business, the Government has approved the Growth programme. The aim of this aid is to finance business projects that have a viable and profitable business model, which want to expand their production capacity by acquiring new technology, or seek a change in their production system, as well as a competitive improvement.
Growth is focused on entrepreneurs who are considering implementing competitive improvements or a consolidation, growth or internationalisation project for their SMEs.
In order to apply for this programme you must meet the following requirements:
- Be an SME.
- Have its own legal personality, independent of that of its partners or participants.
- Have your main activity and registered office in Spain.
- Have a business that is innovative, novel or with clear competitive advantages.
- Co-financing of the financial needs associated with the business project.
- Your own funds must be at least equivalent to the amount of the loan.
- You must show a balanced financial structure and professionalism in your management.
- Demonstrate the technical and economic viability of your project.
- The accounts for your last closed financial year must be filed with the Commercial Registry or other appropriate public registry.
- The real estate and financial sectors are excluded.
Amount of aid: a minimum of 25,000 euros and a maximum of 1,500,000 euros.
Deadline for applications: until 31 December 2021.