We tell you what benchmarking is and how you can carry it out.
Benchmarking is a process that will help you incorporate the best practices of other companies into your organisation.
We tell you how to do it in 8 steps!
How to benchmark digital transformation?
- Benchmarking is a process that will help you incorporate best practices from other companies into your organisation.
- We tell you how to do it!
How to develop digital transformation benchmarking:
- Identify the process, area or activity you want to transform.
- The external environment.
- The needs of your customer.
- The SMEs resources and situation.
- Select organisations that have already transformed the process you want to change.
- Get inspired! Even the most innovators do it.
- Analise the results obtained and
- The feasibility of transforming that area or process.
- New ideas.
- Mistakes to avoid.
Define what is best for your SME and what actions should be taken.
- Get a move on!
- You will improve the competitiveness of your business in the digital age!