Bringing digitalisation to rural areas
Carry out digital transformation actions and promote the adoption of digital technologies in SMEs, self-employed and entrepreneurs.
1. Generate, disseminate and enhance content on the adoption of technologies and processes.
2. Face-to-face and virtual group activities to raise awareness and support in methodologies.
3. Provide advice and support in the core areas of digital transformation.
4. Group activities that connect the technological offer with the existing demand.
5. Promote digital transformation to fight depopulation.
*Group activities will take place mainly in towns with less than 20,000 inhabitants*.